2010年2月2日星期二

boring day

long time no write in my blog already, haha...
last few day just come back from sungai petani, went to my brother register. i went by bus but came back is by airplane, haha... this was also my 1st time take airplane by alone, my mum keep asking me if you came airport alone, you know how to do??? haha, i told her "i donn't know". my parent keep remind me cannot take wrong airplane a...hahahahahahah.....
came back kl, feel very very tired, tired because next day still need to work...haiz...
now in the office, but very very very very very boring, nothing to do, no customer no call in.. haiz...manager went out appointment, just me alone in my office, feel very lonely...
office's computer cannot log in facebook and friendster, i only can check mail, check blog, haiz... cannot read chinese also... damn it stupid computer
chinese new year is coming, yeah yeah... but this year chinese new year my younger brother cannot celebrate with us because his is working, haiz...he no in home then no ppl can play mahjong with me liao lol.. pity :(

1 条评论:

lim 说...

hahah then update more often! xD